Articles by Topic
Managing My Account
Tap & Zip
Use your Zip account everywhere.
I'm a Business
- Why is Zip rebranding and what does it mean?
- When exactly will the rebrand happen?
- What do I need to do online to support the rebrand?
- What do I need to do in-store to support the rebrand?
- What support/resources will be available to help my business with the transition?
- How will the rebrand impact my business?
- I have submitted an offer for a campaign, but I want to change it.
- Can I submit one offer for multiple brands?
- Can I submit more than one offer for the same campaign?
- How can I promote the sale event to my customers?
- Where can I use the campaign creative assets?
- Can I submit an offer if it’s not available for the entire period of the campaign?
Zip Business Trade
For Zip Business Trade Accounts up to $3000.
NOTICE: As of 22nd December 2020, our Zip Biz product will no longer accept new applications as it is replaced by Zip Business Trade. See more information in our What is happening to Zip Biz article.
- How do Zip Biz repayments work?
- What is Part Pay, and how do I enable it?
- When is my Zip Biz payment usually due?
- Can you explain the term "up to 60 days with no fees" in more detail?
- What happens if I miss a payment or do not pay back on time?
- Can I use a credit card to repay my owing Zip Biz balance?
General FAQ questions about Zip.