In your statement, you'll find information on:
- Your Opening balance: The total amount you owe at the start of the statement period
- Your Closing balance: The total amount you owe at the end of the statement period
- Repayment due date: The date that you need to make the minimum monthly repayment
- Minimum repayment: The minimum amount per month you need to pay before your repayment due date. If you do not pay this amount you will fall into .
- Fees: Any that have been applied to your account, including your monthly account service fees, late fees etc.
For Zip Money accounts you will also find:
- Interest-free balance: The portion of your outstanding balance that is interest-free
- Standard annual percentage rate: The interest rate that applies after your interest-free period ends (this will depend on the retailer you purchased from)
- Fees: Any that have been applied to your account, including monthly fees, interest, late fees etc
Zip will email you your statement at the end of each month. You can also access your statements any time in your account. Your statement provides a summary of all your Zip transactions from that month.