In your statement, you'll find information on:
- Your Opening balance: The total amount you owe at the start of the statement period.
- Your Closing balance: The total amount you owe at the end of the statement period, pay this balance & we'll waive the monthly account fee.
- Repayment due date: The date that you need to make the minimum monthly repayment.
- Minimum repayment: The minimum amount per month you need to pay before your repayment due date.
- Fees: Any fees that have been applied to your account, including your monthly account service fee, late fees etc.
Your Zip Money account statement will also outline:
- Interest-free balance: The portion of your outstanding balance that is within the interest-free period and not accruing interest.
- Standard annual percentage rate: The interest rate that applies after your interest-free period ends (this will depend on the retailer you purchased from).
- Fees: Any fees that have been applied to your account, including monthly fees, interest, late fees etc.
Your statement will be issued via email at the end of each month. You can also access your statements at any time in your account via the Zip app or Web Wallet.