You can choose to deactivate your account at any time. By deactivating your account you won't be able to place orders but will still be able to view your account details and history as well as make repayments.
- If you have a balance owing at the time of deactivation, your repayments will still run as normal according to your set schedule. You can also make additional payments at any time if you choose.
- If you have no balance owing there will be no fee to deactivate and no ongoing fee for the duration of the hold.
We can provide you with a deactivation letter if required.
Want to deactivate your account? Tap here (for mobile devices only)
Once in the Zip app you will need to:
- Tap the profile in the top right corner:
- Select "Manage Zip Pay/ Money account":
- Select "Deactivate account":
If you cannot see the option to deactivate, please update your Zip app to the latest version through your app store.