Processing a remote Zip transaction is easy! Simply follow the below steps:
- Log in to your Zip Merchant Dashboard
- Click ‘Create Order’
- Enter in your store branch and the brand for the order (if applicable)
- Tick the box saying ‘Customer Does Not Have an Instore Code’.
- Enter in the following details:
- Customers last name, personal email address and mobile number (as listed on their Zip account)
- Order price
- Interest-free period from the dropdown menu (if applicable)
- An optional reference number for the order, provided for your convenience and bookkeeping
- Click ‘Create Order’. The customer will receive a text & email with a link to either accept the order to their existing account, or create a new Zip account.
Once the customer accepts the order, it will be pending on their account and will be ‘Authorised’ in your Dashboard. At this point, the funds are guaranteed to you and you can begin preparing the customers' order. You will be required to complete the authorised order once the customer receives the items.
To see how you process an authorised order, click here.
Need help with the order status? You can find more information on them here.
Want more information about the customer application process? Click here.