Zip Money helps you pay for your next step in life.
Zip Money is a line of credit offering credit limits of $1,000 to $5,000 when applying directly and up to $50,000 through one of Zip's partnered retailers*.
This product offers you the:
- Opportunity to spread the cost of big purchases and/or the cost of many expenses which arise at the same time.
- Flexibility to customise your repayment frequency, amount, and due date to suit you. For purchases over $300, we will automatically split the transaction into equal instalments within the interest free period* to help you avoid interest charges.
- Ability to earn instant cashback**, exclusive to the app.
- Ability to pay with Zip Money online everywhere Visa is accepted and instore in more than 43,000 stores^.
- Choice to purchase interest free* for up to 5 years at select Zip partnered retailers.
- Access to exclusive offers from more than 43,000 stores^ including some of Australia's biggest and most popular brands e.g. JB HiFi, Bunnings, Apple and more.
- Benefit of no monthly account fee when you have no balance owing, or a $7.95 monthly fee if you have a balance owing*.
- Ability to pay over 60,000 household and other BPAY® Billers.
- Choice to purchase eGift Cards for yourself or send them as a gift.
- Benefit of Buyer Protection on all purchases so you always have a point of contact who’s on your side. Exclusions & eligibility criteria apply, learn more.
Zip Money accounts incur a $7.95 monthly account fee when there is an outstanding balance at the end of each month as well as a one-off establishment fee for certain credit limits.
*Available to approved applicants only and subject to completion of satisfactory credit check upon application. Instalment plan splits eligible purchases of $300 and above into equal repayments within the interest free period. Eligible purchase excludes Zip bills and gift cards. A monthly account fee of $7.95 applies and a one off establishment fee may apply for new customers. Additional charges may apply, see T&Cs. Under the contract, minimum monthly repayments are required. if you turn off instalments, all future transactions will be reverted to the minimum monthly repayment. Paying only the minimum monthly repayment amount will generally not repay out the purchase within the interest free period. Any balance outstanding at the expiry of the interest free period will be charged at the standard variable rate, 23.9% per annum as at 1 December 2022. Interest, fees and charges are subject to change. Terms & Conditions apply and are available on application. See your contract for further details. Credit provided by ZipMoney Payments Pty Ltd (ABN 58 164 440 993, Australian Credit Licence Number 441878).
**Redeemable when you reach the Rewards Goal. Rewards Program and Promotion T&Cs apply.
^Select Zip partnered retailers.