Where can I locate my Payout figure?
- You can find your payout figure on your closing balance located on your monthly statements
- You can also confirm your payout figure by selecting 'Home' located at the bottom of the app screen and tapping on your account tile (Zip Pay or Zip Money).
If you have a Zip Money account that has started to accrue interest, you can view your payout quote by following the below steps:
- Login to the Zip app
- Tap 'Home' located at the bottom of the app screen
- Tap on the Zip Money account tile
- Select 'Make a payment' > Pay your total owing, tap 'Show'
If the amount showing is greater than your current balance this is due to interest accrued, Interest is calculated daily and charged at the end of each month. Hence, it will be added to your outstanding balance at that time.
If you are opting to payout your account prior to the end of the month this payment must be processed via BPAY, the option to make a one-off payment via debit card will show your current balance which does not include interest accrued.