What is a payout figure?
Your payout figure is the total owing amount on your Zip account that includes any interest* accrued.
*interest relevant Zip Money only
Where can I locate my payout figure?
- You can find your payout figure on your closing balance located on your monthly statements
- You can also confirm your payout figure by selecting 'Home' located at the bottom of the app screen and tapping on your account tile (Zip Pay or Zip Money).
If you have a Zip Money account that has started to accrue interest, you can view your payout figure by following the below steps:
- Login to the Zip app
- Tap 'Home' located at the bottom of the app screen
- Tap on the Zip Money account tile
- Select 'Make a payment' > Pay your total owing, and tap 'Show', this will give you your payout figure including any interest you may have accrued.
- If the amount showing is greater than your current balance this is due to interest accrued.
- Interest is calculated daily and charged at the end of each month.
To confirm your BPAY details please log in to your account by clicking here Zip Money or here for Zip Pay.