Alternatively, please follow these steps:
Mobile web wallet:
- Log in to your Zip account and select the Shop Instore option from the menu at the bottom of the screen (see below):
- You'll then receive a 6-digit verification code, input this code and then share the generated barcode with the cashier to process the payment.
- Once the cashier completes your order, you'll receive a confirmation. All done!
- Click the ‘Pay’ icon
- Select ‘Instore’
- Click ‘Generate Barcode’
- Select which account to use and click ‘generate barcode’
- Provide 6 digit code to the merchant
(Note: the unique code will expire after 5 minutes)
If your order total is greater than your available funds, you are welcome to split your payment methods with the merchant for the difference when finalising the order if they are happy to do so.
Alternatively, you may be eligible for a credit limit increase.
Not seeing the "Pay" tab in your account?
There are a few reasons you may not be seeing this option:
- Shop Instore is only available on a mobile device (app or mobile web wallet)
You will not see this option if using a desktop, iPad or tablet.
- Your account must not be overdue or on hold.
Please check this article for more information.