Alternatively, please follow these steps:
- Log in to your Zip account and select the Shop Instore option from the menu at the bottom of the screen.
- You'll then receive a 6-digit verification code, input this code and then share the bar-code generated with the cashier to process the payment.
- Once the cashier completes your order, you'll receive a confirmation. All done.
- Log into your account
- Select your account and click on 'Pay in-store' > 'In-store barcode' or 'Tap & Zip', Select your preferred payment method and present this to the merchant at checkout.
If your order total is greater than your available funds, you are welcome to split your payment methods with the merchant for the difference when finalising the order if they are happy to do so. Alternatively, you may be eligible for a credit limit increase.
Not seeing "Instore" in your account?
There are a few reasons you may not be seeing this option:
- Shop Instore is only available on a mobile device. You will not see this option if using a desktop, iPad or tablet.
- Your account must not be overdue or on hold.
Please check this article for more information.