Zip aims to provide our customers with the highest possible standard of service and that high quality extends to our merchant expectations.
- Check your junk mail or spam folder connected to the email address on your Zip account.
- Confirm the email associated with your Zip account is correct.
If you still can't locate the email or your digital gift card has been sent to the incorrect email address, please fill out the following form here.
If you have an issue with a Zip bills payment or refund, please fill out the following form here.
If you want to request a refund for an order you will need to contact the merchant directly. The refund will be applied back to Zip, and your Zip account will be credited with the agreed refund amount.
Click here to read more.
If it has been longer than 14 days since the purchase and:
- Your order isn’t delivered,
- The service you have received from the merchant was unsatisfactory,
- The product you have received is faulty,
- The merchant where you placed the order is unresponsive, unable to cancel the order or unable to process your refund
You may click here to lodge a dispute.
Important: If you have a concern with a specific purchase, we recommend that you always contact the merchant directly first. This is often the easier and faster way to resolve the issue.
We may ask for additional documentation from you to assist in resolving any complaints or disputes and will need your assistance to facilitate a resolution.
Our team will investigate your dispute, and attempt to resolve your complaint through our Internal Resolution process. Your purchase may also be covered by our buyer's protection policy.