Zip aims to provide our customers with the highest possible standard of service and that high quality extends to our merchant expectations. But, sometimes things can go wrong with an order and if this is the case we'll do our best to find a quick and fair solution to solve your issue.
Important: If you have a concern with a specific purchase, we recommend that you always contact the merchant directly first. This is often the easier and faster way to resolve the issue.
If a situation arises where;
- Your order isn’t delivered,
- The service you have received was unsatisfactory,
- The product you have received is faulty,
- An order is made without your authorisation, or
- The retailer where you placed the order is unresponsive, unable to cancel the order or unable to process your refund,
then we are here to help you resolve the matter.
If you attempted to contact the retailer and were unable to resolve it directly with them, please:
We may ask for additional documentation from you to assist in resolving any complaints or disputes and will need your assistance to facilitate a resolution.
Our team will investigate your dispute, and attempt to resolve your complaint through our Internal Resolution process. Your purchase may also be covered by our buyer's protection policy.