In accordance with our Responsible Lending obligations, you cannot add a credit card as a payment method for your Zip Money account.
You can find the available payment methods for Zip Money here.
You can update your payment method by logging into your Zip account using the Zip App, or via a web browser here.
To add a credit card to your Zip Pay account, once you've logged in:
- Navigate to the HOME screen on your Zip app
- Select your account tile (Zip Pay only)
- In the top right corner click "Manage"
- Select the change payment method
- Enter your nominated card details
- Be sure to set it as the default (see below)
- Click SAVE
- Your card has now been successfully added!
Please ensure that the card you are attempting to add has sufficient funds for us to pre-authorise $1-$5.
Having trouble adding a credit card to your account?
Find more information here.