You can update your payment method by logging into your Zip account using the Zip App, or via a web browser at https://account.zipmoney.com.au
If you don't have a valid debit card, you can add a bank account (BSB & Account Number) as your payment method for Zip Money or Zip Biz.
Once you've logged in:
- Select the YOUR ZIP tab
- Select your account tile
- Locate the 3 dots or the settings icon in the top right-hand corner.
- Select change/edit payment method.
- Select ADD A BANK ACCOUNT and enter your BSB and Account details.
- Click SAVE.
Your bank details have now been successfully added!
Please ensure that there are no spaces when entering your BSB or Account Number in each field.
To set your primary payment method :
- Select the PAYMENT METHOD tab
- Click the blue dots next to the bank account you’d like to set as your primary payment method
- Click SET AS PRIMARY PAYMENT METHOD
Wondering why you can't add your bank details? Check here.