You can update your payment method by logging into your Zip account using the Zip App, or via a web browser at https://account.zipmoney.com.au
If you don't have a valid debit card, you can add a bank account (BSB & Account Number) as your payment method for Zip Money or Zip Biz.
Payments made from bank accounts will take 3 - 5 business days to clear, if you choose to use a bank account please ensure you leave enough time for payments to fully clear before your repayment due date to avoid falling into arrears
Please note: We are only able to accept bank details as a payment method for Zip Money, we are not able to accept bank details as a payment method for Zip Pay accounts at this time.
How to add bank details?
Once you've logged in:
- Select the HOME tab
- Select your account tile
- Locate the 3 dots or the settings icon in the top right-hand corner.
- Select change/edit payment method.
- Select ADD A BANK ACCOUNT and enter your BSB and Account details.
(Please ensure that there are no spaces when entering your BSB or Account Number in each field.)
- Click SAVE.
Your bank details have now been successfully added!
To set your primary payment method :
- Select the PAYMENT METHOD tab
- Click the blue dots next to the bank account you’d like to set as your primary payment method
- Click SET AS PRIMARY PAYMENT METHOD
Wondering why you can't add your bank details? Check here.