Transactions made using Tap to Pay or Single-use Card
For purchases made using Tap to Pay (Google Pay/ Apple Pay) or by using a generated Single-Use Card, you may be able to raise a dispute claim with Zip with the following dispute reasons below:
- Merchandise/Services not received
- Product/Service not as described
- Refund not Processed
- Damaged/Defective Merchandise
- Cancelled Recurring Transaction
- Credit not Processed
- Original Credit not Accepted
Important: You should always contact the seller directly first. This is often the easier and faster way to resolve the issue. You need to wait at least 14 days from the date the order was placed before creating a dispute with us.
Online dispute resolution process
Step 1: Collect the following information linked to your Zip account and order:
- Email address linked to your Zip account
- The merchant you have purchased with
- Your Zip Order ID. This is located in your Activity tab > Click on the order > Locate the Order ID
- The exact order amount
Step 2: Fill out our Order Dispute Form. Follow the prompts to fill out the required information. Be sure to include as much information as possible, including the correspondence you received from the merchant.
Step 3: Once you have completed the claim, our team will reach out to you within 3 business days with an update.
If you are disputing a Zip Bill made via BPAY, please click here.
If you have an issue with a Gift Card, please click here.