- Log in to your Zip Merchant Dashboard
- Locate the REMOTE ORDER tab and enter the following details:
- Order price
- Interest-Free Period: Select the interest-free period of the order if applicable
- Reference: A reference number for the order, if applicable. This is an optional field, provided for your convenience and bookkeeping
- Customer's last name
- Customer's email address - as listed on their Zip account
- Customer's mobile number - as listed on their Zip account
- Click on SEND ORDER. An SMS and an email will then be sent to the customer's details, and they will need to follow the prompts to authorise the purchase. They can use their existing Zip account to do so, or they can create a new account if needed.
You will know the order has been accepted by the customer when the order status in your dashboard updates to 'Authorised'.
Need help with the order status? You can find more information on them here.
Need help with how the customer applies for a Zip account? You can find more information on how the customer application process works.