Eligible customers can use their Zip account to pay their bills through BPAY. We pay the bill, you pay us back over time; it's easy!
Is there a fee?
There is a flat payment processing fee of $2.50 per bill.
How do I pay my bills with my Zip account?
1. Log in to the Zip app
2. Tap 'Home' and scroll down until you see 'Pay a bill with Zip'
3. Tap the preferred account used for payment (Zip Pay or Zip Money) and enter the biller details
You will be able to see the bill payment in your 'Activity' along with all your other transaction history.
How long does it take for the payment to go through?
Payments made after 4 pm (AEDT) will be processed the next NSW business day. Your Zip Pay account will be debited instantly but you should allow up to 3 business days for the biller to receive your bill payment.
What if the payment doesn't go through in time to pay my bill by the due date?
Payments can take up to 3 business days for the payment to go through. We recommend you leave yourself plenty of time before your bill due date so you don't risk incurring a late fee from your biller.
Why can't I pay my bill with Zip?
Although we facilitate bill payments to most BPAY billers, unfortunately, there are some restricted billers. Please see click here for restricted billers.
Can I schedule BPAY payments or set up repeat payment schedules?
No, you may only pay bills one at a time.
How do refunds work?
As we are only the intermediary between you and the biller, you will need to get in contact with them with any refund queries.
If you have had a BPAY payment that has been paid to your biller multiple times due to an error, you should check your biller account transaction history to confirm that additional payments were made to your biller account on the dates of duplication.
- If you see the additional payments made to your biller account, check to see if the additional payments have been used to pay bills:
- after the original payment date or
- if you have a positive balance in your account.
- If you have a positive balance in your biller account, you can reach out directly to your biller to ask for a refund. You can also keep the credit in your account to pay for future bills with the biller.
If you do not see the additional payments made to your biller account, please reach out to our Customer Care team on 02 8294 2345 or email@example.com