Zip Plus is our newest account that offers the below features at a low interest rate:
- Credit limits from $2,000 to $4,000.
- Accepted everywhere Visa is accepted,¹ including overseas.
- No international transaction fees.
- No interest charged on owing balances of $1,500 or less at the end of each calendar month.
- An interest rate of 12.95%p.a. accruing daily² will apply to the owing balance if it exceeds $1,500 at the end of the month.
- Choose the frequency of your repayments; weekly, fortnightly or monthly - so long as you meet your minimum monthly repayments.
- A $9.95 monthly fee² will apply if you have a balance owing.
- No monthly account fee if your total balance at the end of the month is zero.
- Enable our ‘Autopay balance’ repayment feature which will automatically adjust your Zip Plus repayment schedule to repay your total balance at the end of each month to avoid paying interest and the monthly account fee.
For the moment, Zip Plus is only available to select Zip Pay customers, to find out if you are eligible to apply visit your Zip app, here.
¹ VISA is a trademark owned by Visa International Service Association and used under license.
² Interest accrues daily on the total balance owing at the end of each day. No interest will be charged to your account when your balance is under $1,500 (including where it is paid in full) at the end of the last day of each month. Each day ends at 11:59pm AEST (AEDT during daylight savings). Pay your closing balance in full by the end of each calendar month and we’ll also waive the monthly account fee of $9.95 for that month. A monthly account fee of $9.95 will otherwise apply. Standard interest rate is 12.95% p.a. T&Cs and credit approval criteria apply. Interest and other charges may be payable, see T&Cs. Interest, fees and charges subject to change. Credit provided by ZipMoney Payments Pty Ltd (ABN 58 164 440 993), Australian Credit Licence Number 441878.