The status of a customers account can be viewed in the CUSTOMER SEARCH tab of the dashboard.
Here's what each status means:
- Approved: 'The customer has been approved! They just need to sign in to their account to complete the setup.
- Cancelled: The application has been cancelled. This could be due to a number of reasons and it is best to have the customer contact our customer care team to discuss if they did not cancel the application themselves.
- Completed: The customer has submitted their application and is awaiting an outcome from our assessment team.
- Declined: The customer's application was unsuccessful. You can find more information here.
- In Progress: The customer has started the application/order, but they haven't yet completed it.
- Referred: The customer's application is being reviewed by our team. The customer will be sent an email with the outcome within 10 minutes of submitting the application (during working hours).
- Registered: The customer is set up and able to transact using Zip.
- '?': If further information is required, advise the customer to contact Zip Customer Service.