You can make Zip your primary payment choice inside both Apple Pay and Google Pay.
To make Zip the primary payment method on your Apple device:
- Go to 'Settings' > 'Wallet & Apple Pay' on your iPhone
- Scroll down to 'Transaction Defaults'>'Default Card'.
- Tap 'Default card', then choose a new card.
On your iPhone, you can also open your 'Wallet', touch and hold a card, then drag it to the front of your cards to set it as the default payment method.
To make Zip the primary payment method in Google Pay:
- Open the Google Pay app
- Scroll to the bottom and tap 'Payment'
- Tap the 'Payment method' you would like as a default
- Tap 'Make default payment method'