Your Tap to Pay card can only be removed from your digital wallet settings on your device.
To remove the Tap & Pay card from your:
- Go to 'Settings' > 'Wallet & Apple Pay'
- Tap the card that you want to remove
- Scroll down and tap 'Remove This Card'
Alternatively, open the 'Wallet' app, tap a card, tap the three dots, then scroll down and tap 'Remove This Card'.
- On your iPhone, open the 'Apple Watch' app, and go to the 'My Watch' tab
- Scroll down, tap 'Wallet & Apple Pay'
- Tap the card, then scroll down and tap 'Remove This Card'
Alternatively, tap 'Wallet' on the home screen of your Apple Watch, tap a card, press it firmly, and tap 'Remove Card'.
To remove the Tap to Pay card from your Google Pay Wallet, simply tap the card in the 'Wallet' app, then tap the circle with three dots in the top right corner, scroll to the bottom and click 'Remove card'.