The status of an order can be viewed in the ORDER SEARCH tab of the dashboard.
Here's what each status means:
- Not Started: The customer has been sent the link for the application/order, but they haven't yet opened it.
- In Progress: The customer has started the application/order, but they haven't yet completed it.
- Under Review: The customer's application is being reviewed by our team. The customer will be sent an email with the outcome within 10 minutes of submitting the application (during working hours).
- Contract Pending: The customer has been approved but has not yet accepted their contract. To do so, they need to log in to their application and accept the Terms & Conditions.
- Authorised: The order has been approved by Zip and authorised by the customer. If the goods or services are ready to be given to the customer, you can select the three blue dots on the far right hand side of the order listing and click 'Process Payment'. This will complete the order.
- Completed: The order is completed and the goods/services have been given to the customer. You will receive your disbursement for the order the following business day.
- Partially Captured: A partial amount of the order has been completed.
- Refunded: The order has been refunded.
- Cancelled: The order has been cancelled.
- Declined: Zip has declined the purchase. In this case, the customer should use another payment method.