If you are trying to check-out with Zip via Safari or Chrome web browser, your browser may be blocking 3rd-party cookies which may interfere with your checkout. If this is the case, please see the below guide on how to unblock cookies on both iPhone iOS and Android devices.
How to unblock third-party cookies on iPhones or Safari?
- On your iPhone, go to “Settings” then scroll down and look for “Safari”.
- When you are in “Settings”, scroll down to the “Privacy & Security” section and look for “Prevent Cross-Site Tracking”.
- Turn off the “Prevent Cross-Site Tracking” by switching off from green to grey.
- Once you have successfully disabled the “Prevent Cross Tracking” on your phone, go back to your Safari browser and try again.
How do I “unblock third-party cookies” on Andriod device or Chrome?
1. Go to the Google chrome app on your phone.
2. Go to Chrome settings by clicking on the three dots on the right.
3. Go to "Settings" and then "Site settings".
4. Go to “Cookies”.
5. Turn off “Block third-party cookies” by unticking the section.
6. Once you have successfully disabled the function on your Chrome, go back to the browser and try again.
If you are still experiencing issues, please try to use a Private browser or contact our customer care team at firstname.lastname@example.org