- Login to your Zip Dashboard
- Click 'Settings'>'User Management'
- Fill in the required fields in the 'Add User' section.
You can select from the following roles for each user:
- Store User: This user will only be able to create an order at a branch level.*
- Manager: This user will be able to create an order and process a refund at a branch level.*
- Web Manager: This user will only be able to review and refund orders via the web-store.*
- Marketing User: This user will only be able to access the marketing tab of the dashboard.
- Reporting User: This user will only be able to access the reporting tab of the dashboard.
*A store user and a manager will not be able to review web-store orders, nor will a web manager be able to review in-store orders.
Once you have filled in all the required details, click 'Save Changes'. The new user will then receive an email with a link to set a password for access (if they do not receive this within 10 minutes, ensure they check their junk or spam folders).
If you require an additional Admin User, please email our Merchant Experience Team from your current admin email and we will action this for you.