- Log in to your Zip Merchant Dashboard
- Select the ADMIN tab, then USER MANAGEMENT
Follow the prompts to add user details on the right-hand side of the screen
You can select from the following roles for each user:
- Store User: This user will only be able to create an order at a branch level. *
- Manager: This user will be able to create an order and process a refund at a branch level. *
- Web Manager: This user will only be able to review and refund orders via the web-store. *
- Marketing User: This user will only be able to access the marketing tab of the dashboard.
- Reporting User: This user will only be able to access the reporting tab of the dashboard.
*A store user and a manager will not be able to review web-store orders, nor will a web manager be able to review in-store orders.
Once you have filled in all required details, click 'SAVE CHANGES'. The new user will then receive password reset link, to finish setting up their login.
If you were looking to add an Admin User to the account, please email our merchant experience team from your current admin email and we can add them for you.
Please note that only Admin level users have the ability to manage and add users.