Why haven't I received my gift card?
- In rare occasions, it can take up to 30 mins for the gift card to hit your inbox. Please make sure you check your spam/junk folder, it can end up in there.
- The gift cards are sent to your email associated with your Zip account. If you don't have access to that account anymore and the card is unused, please get in touch and we can change the email address to resend the card.
- If the email or SMS was blank or is missing the link to the gift card, please reach out to our customer experience team.
What isn't my gift card working instore?
- Please make sure you have checked the Ts&Cs of the gift card as some cards are redeemable at participating stores only. You can find a full list of those stores by checking the card'sTs&Cs.
- Some cards can take up to 2 hours to be activated after purchase before they can be redeemed, as determined by the retailer.
- Please brighten the screen on your smartphone to assist in scanning your bar-code. If optical scanners are not available, the cashier will be required to manually enter the code at checkout. The option to print out your digital gift card is also possible. Simply take a printout to the retailer and present at checkout.
If you tick all of the above, and it still doesn't work please make sure to speak to instore staff at the retailer as they should be trained to take payment from gift cards.
If the issue persists, please contact our Zip Customer Experience team below.