You can update your payment method by logging into your Zip account using the Zip App, or via a web browser here.
Once you've logged in:
- Select the HOME tab
- Select your account tile
- Locate the 3 dots or the settings icon in the top right-hand corner.
- Select change/edit payment method.
- Enter your nominated card details
- Click SAVE
Your card has now been successfully added!
Please note, in accordance with our Responsible Lending obligations, you can't add a credit card as a payment method for your Zip Money account. You can find the available payment methods for Zip Money here.
Please ensure that the card you are attempting to add has sufficient funds for us to pre-authorise $1-$5.
To set your primary payment method:
- Select the PAYMENT METHOD tab
- Click the blue dots next to the card you’d like to set as your primary payment method
- Click SET AS PRIMARY PAYMENT METHOD
Having trouble adding a credit card to your account? Find more information here.