You can update your payment method by logging into your Zip account using the Zip App, or via a web browser at https://account.zipmoney.com.au
Once you've logged in:
- Select the YOUR ZIP tab
- Select your account tile
- Locate the 3 dots or the settings icon in the top right-hand corner.
- Select change/edit payment method.
- Enter your nominated card details
- Click SAVE
Your card has now been successfully added!
Please ensure that the card you are attempting to add has sufficient funds for us to pre-authorise $1-$5.
To set your primary payment method:
- Select the PAYMENT METHOD tab
- Click the blue dots next to the card you’d like to set as your primary payment method
- Click SET AS PRIMARY PAYMENT METHOD
Please note, in accordance with our Responsible Lending obligations, you can't add a credit card as a payment method for your Zip Money account. You can find the available payment methods for Zip Money here.
Having trouble adding a credit card to your account? Find more information here.