Adding a new card as a payment option
Zip Money does not accept credit cards as repayment options.
Follow these steps to add a new debit card as your preferred payment method for Zip repayments.
- Navigate to 'Payment Methods'
- Select 'Add Payment Method'
- Enter the details of the card you'd like to add, and decide if you would like the card to be your default payment method, then click 'Save'
Good to know: A $1 charge might appear on your statement, but this is only a pending charge to verify that the card is active, and will drop off within a couple of days.
Make sure that the card you are attempting to add is
- Active, not expired, and has sufficient funds on it
- Not already used on another Zip account not in your name.
If you are still having any issues adding a card then please reach out to our team here.