Using your Zip account In-store
To make an in-store purchase with your Zip account, go to the store checkout and follow these steps:
- Login to your Zip account and select the Shop In-Store option from the menu at the bottom of the screen.
- You'll receive a 6-digit code then share this with the cashier to process your purchase or allow the retailer to scan the bar-code.
- Once the cashier completes your order, you'll receive a confirmation. All done.
- Log into your account
- Select your account and click on INSTORE at the bottom and give the retailer either the store code or let the merchant scan the bar-code.
If your order total is greater then your available funds, you are welcome to split your payment methods with the merchant for the difference when finalising the order. Alternatively, you may be eligible for a credit limit increase.
Not seeing "In-Store" in your account?
There are a few reasons you may not be seeing this option:
- Shop In-Store is only available on a mobile device. You will not see this option if using a desktop, iPad or tablet.
- Your account must not be overdue or on hold.
Please check out this article that will tell you more.