Your Zip statement explained?
We'll send you a statement each month, which you can also access at any time in your Digital Wallet. Your statement provides a summary of all your Zip Pay transactions from that month.
In your statement, you'll find information on:
- Your Opening balance: The total amount you owe at the start of the statement period
- Your Closing balance: The total amount you owe at the end of the statement period
- Payment due date: The date you need to make the minimum monthly payment by
- Minimum payment: The minimum amount per month you need to pay before your payment due date. If you do not pay this amount you will fall into arrears.
- Fees: Any fees that have been applied to your account, including your monthly account fees, late fees etc.
For Zip Money accounts you will also find:
- Interest free balance: The portion of your outstanding balance that is interest-free
- Standard annual percentage rate: The interest rate that applies after your interest-free period ends (this will depend on the retailer you purchased from)
- Fees: Any fees that have been applied to your account, including interest, dishonor fees etc.
Sign into your Zip account to:
- change your repayment schedule,
- view your available funds,
- increase your repayment, or
- make a one-off payment to bring your account balance down faster. Just remember, a one-off payment will not replace or stop your scheduled monthly payment.
If you have no outstanding balance at the end of the month, we will wave the $6 account keeping fee being applied to your account.