Your Zip Money statement explained?
We'll send you a statement each month, which you can access at any time in your Digital Wallet. Your statement provides a summary of all your Zip Money transactions from that month.
In your statement, you'll find information on:
- Your opening balance: The total amount you owe at the start of the statement period
- Your closing balance: The total amount you owe at the end of the statement period
- Payment due date: The date you need to make the minimum monthly payment by
- Minimum payment: The minimum amount you need to pay before your payment due date (if your minimum payment is $0, you don't need to make a payment)
- Interest-free balance: The portion of your outstanding balance that is interest-free
- Statement period: The monthly period covered by this statement
- Standard annual percentage rate: The interest rate that applies after your interest-free period ends (this will depend on the retailer you purchased from)
- Fees: Any fees that have been applied to your account, including your establishment fee, monthly account fee, late fees etc.
No balance outstanding? No payment!
Sign into your Zip Money account to
- view your available funds,
- increase your repayment, or
- make a to bring your account balance down faster. Just remember, a one-off payment will not replace or stop your scheduled monthly payment.
If you have no outstanding balance at the end of the month, we will wave the $6 account keeping fee being applied to your account.