Adding a new bank account as a payment method (Zip Money only)
Currently, BSB and Account Number can only be used as a repayment method on Zip Money accounts.
Please follow these steps to add a new bank account as your preferred method of payment:
- Navigate to 'Payment Methods'
- Select 'Add Payment Method' and
- Click 'Or add a bank account?'
- Enter the details of your chosen bank account and decide if you would like the account to be your default payment method, then click 'Save'.
- Your bank account has now been added.
Good to know: Direct debits from bank accounts (not your debit card) take 2-3 business days to clear, which means that your Zip balance will not change until that happens. If the payment fails you might be charged a $5 dishonour fee.