What is Zip?
We create simple, fair and transparent credit and payment solutions that improve lives every day. We allow people to own the things they love now, and pay later, interest-free.
Zip was founded in 2013 in Sydney with a mission to disrupt the unfriendly credit card market by providing consumers with a better, fairer, digital alternative.
- Zip has almost 1.4 million customers across Australia and New Zealand.
- We have done more than $1.6 billion in transactions since we started
- We have more than 18,000 retail partners (from as large as Amazon, Bunnings, Target, Fantastic Furniture, to as small as Better Music, Yeti, Porte-à-Vie), who partnered with us and are offering Zip at checkout and many more.
- Zip Co Limited (ASX: Z1P) is listed on the ASX, with over $1 billion market cap.
- We are independent, but we are backed by 2 of Australia's largest banks: Westpac and NAB.
- We have an app, which is ranking in the top 10 finance & shopping apps in Australia
- We won a ton of awards in the fin-tech space.
That's the gist of it. What we offer is 2 products, called Zip Money and Zip Pay. More can be found about them, here.